GT Technik offers a wide variety of motorsport services for modern and vintage racecars. We specialize in the GT, Touring, Sports Cars and prototype racecars.
- Porsche (GT3 Cup, R, RS, RSR as well as vintage 911 models 934,935 and prototype
- Mercedes Benz (90’s DTM and Touring Cars, current GT3 spec)
- Ferrari (Specializing in 1980+ models, 360, 430, 458, 488 Challenge, 2000’s GT
models and current GT3 specification 458 and 488 GT3 as well as vintage F40/LM
- Audi (A4 DTM, SuperTouring, 90’s DTM models, Rally Gruppe A, B, and current
models such as the R8 LMS, R8 Ultra, TT-RS/RS4 -VLN and new RS3 LMS)
- BMW (Race Cars from 1970+ including 2002, E9 Coupes, M Cars specializing in all
generation of the M3, ALMS, WC, Grand Am and current GT3 models.
- Aston Martin (Vantage GT3 /GT4)
- Nissan GTR (DTM, Gruppe A, Current GT3 – R32-R33- R34- R35)
- Mitsubishi Evo , Subaru STI, Acura NSX
- Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Corvette and Camaro GT and Trans Am Cars.
- Dodge Viper ACR, GT , Viper Challenge and GT3 spec.
GT Technik has specialists around the world that we work with in maintaining and preserving your vintage racecar. Many of our specialists are the exact same team members who worked on these cars in their glory days with experience from factory werks teams to top privateer teams that raced these vehicles.For customers with modern and current spec racecars we work directly with the factories including Porsche Motorsport, AMG Customer Sports, Audi Sport Customer Racing, Scuderia Ferrari, NISMO, BMW Motorsport in the maintenance and support of these vehicles.
Whether its a vintage vehicle that is not replaceable and it needs to be maintained to the most stringent standards of its era or if it’s the newest GT3 spec machine that requires specialty tools and procedures to properly race it, rest assured our team has the knowledge know-how and attention to detail to keep your machine in perfect running condition.
If you have a specialty vehicle and it is not on our normal menu please inquire about support. If its something we cant take on we would be happy to recommend a specialist in our trusted global network.